Student Services Registration Office
2221 South A Street, Perris, CA 92570 Room 101
PHONE: (951) 940-5221 FAX: (951) 657-7457
Office hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday (except major holidays)
REGISTRATION HOURS: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
April 2018 through August 2018 registration hours: 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
Office closed June 18,2018 through July 27,2018
PERRIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
2018-2019 Online Enrollment
Click Image to Get Started
Paper applications will no longer be accepted. Computers and assistance will be available at the enrollment center if necessary.
Required documents must be brought to the Enrollment Center to complete the registration process.
Kindergarten Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2013
Transitional Kindergarten (TK)Child must be 5 years old on or between September 2, 2013- December 2, 2013
Requirements for Enrollment
- Picture Identification of Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Residency
- Student’s Proof of Birth
- Student's Immunization Record
- Registration packet completed online
(If Applicable) Foster Care/Caregiver documentation,Retention Forms, G.A.T.E letter or Special Education IEP/Information.
Innovative Horizons Charter School
Students in grades K-8 will be selected through a lottery system. Applications are currently being accepted at IHCS through March 22, 2019. Online registration required through the PESD website. Acceptance letter must be provided at the Enrollment Center to complete the registration process. For more information, contact IHCS at 951-657-0728.
Dual Language Immersion Program at PESD!
Students who participate in Dual Language Immersion Programs become bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural! Take advantage of this unique opportunity! Contact the Enrollment Center for more information.
- Student Registration - For current student enrollment , forms will be provied at the enrollment center.
- For future students, registration will be online only.
- Change of address - Parent must provide identification, proof of new residence, and update registration information.
- Intra-distict Transfer - Transfers from one school site to another within the Perris Elementary School District. Approvals are based upon space availability and contigent on attendance and behavior. Approved transfers are valid for until the last grade offered at the school.
- *At this time we are not longer accepting intra-district transfer applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Transfers for the 2019-2020 school year will be accepted from January 14, 2019 - April 5, 2019.
- Interdistict Transfer - If you are seeking attendance to a district other than Perris Elementary School District (PESD), you must first complete the interdistrict transfer agreement with the PESD. If you would like to attend a school within the PESD but reside outside of the PESD boundaries, you must first fill out an Interdistrict transfer application from your district of residence. Once approval from the district of residence is received, you may enroll at the PESD.
- Approved transfers are valid for one school year and must be submitted annually.
- Inter- District Transfer Agreement (English)
- Inter- District Transfer Agreement (Spanish)