Director of Facilities, Maintenance and Operations
The mission for Facilities is to secure funding, design and build new schools, and modernize existing facilities in a timely manner according to all legal and compliance standards while accommodating the District's student enrollment. Facilities areas of responsibility include:
We strive to keep our facilities safe, clean, and secure; providing a healthy learning environment for our students.
- New School Construction
- School Re-Modernization
- Deferred Maintenance Program
- Maintenance Operations and Inspections
- Integrated Pest Management Program
- Injury Illness Prevention Program
- Williams Act Facilities Inspections
- District Security
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Bid Opportunities
- School Attendance Boundaries
- Measure "S" General Obligation Bond
- Measure "C" General Obligation Bond
- State Modernization
- Fire Safety
- Land Acquisition and Site Selection
- Administration of Professional Services Associated with all Construction
This supports the total learning environment for our students, staff, and the public who utilize and visit these facilities; ensuring equity for all students in our District.
Maintenance & Operations Department Message
Providing the Perris community with well-designed, high-quality schools suited to the educational needs of students is a priority for the Maintenance & Operations Department.
The Maintenance & Operations department provides clean and safe learning environments for students and staff members. Each school site is fully staffed with custodial personnel that provides daily cleaning services to all instructional areas. A well-trained Maintenance department works diligently to ensure that all district facilities are in safe working condition at all times. The District fully complies with the State of California's "Williams Act," requiring school districts to inspect and maintain their facilities regularly. Should you or your child note an unsafe or unsanitary condition, please notify the school office immediately.
- Custodial Supply Ordering/Inventory
- Groundskeeper Supervision/Scheduling
- Site Safety Inspections
- Work Order Processing