How to Stop The Spread of COVID-19
Take steps to protect children and others from getting sick.
Help stop the spread of COVID-19 by doing the same things everyone should do to stay healthy. Teach your children to do the same.
- Practice Social Distancing. The key to slowing the spread of COVID-19 is to limit contact as much as possible.
- Clean hands often using soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid people who are sick (coughing and sneezing).
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (like tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, and sinks).
- Launder items including washable plush toys as needed. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
For more information on how you can help stop the spread, visit the CDC website: