Peachjar Digital Flyers
Perris Elementary School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally and educationally responsible, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we are transitioning from paper flyers to electronic flyer delivery. Flyers will be distributed via email and posted to a webpage. The following information provides instructions and the protocols for using the Peachjar e-flyer system.
Flyer Submission Process & Approval Guidelines
All requests for flyer distribution by outside community organizations must first be approved by the Perris Elementary School District Office. In order to be eligible to use the Peachjar system, you must be a local non-profit organization with a valid 501(c)(3) tax ID. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service. Please visit www.peachjar.com for more information.
To submit a flyer, an organization must:
- Qualify as a non-profit charitable or civic/governmental organization (Proof is required.)
- Present materials of educational, civic or cultural value
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish.
- Submit materials via Peachjar.com and receive district approval via Peachjar.com
- Include the following disclaimer on all materials: "Perris Elementary School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this document."
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your flyer meets the PESD Flyer Approval requirements above.
- Go to www.peachjar.com
- Register with Peachjar as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Select desired schools
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval
*Flyers will not be approved during district designated holidays or breaks. During those times, flyers will be approved the day before the holiday and the first day that the district reopens.
*Please submit flyers at least one week before the event date.
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to PESD for review and approval. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described below.
Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents as well as posted to your designated school's Peachjar site. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
Enrichment and community organizations are subject to Peachjar’s service fee when a flyer is posted to promote an activity or event with a participation fee. Peachjar's service fee also applies to activities that are held without charge, but may entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services (e.g. a soccer league that offers free clinics).
**Peachjar’s service fee will be waived when a local community organization is promoting a free event that does not entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services.